Sunday's shopping style



Sunday Shopping


Hello loves,

Today's post is an outfit post. Two outfit changes till I got the outfit I am wearing in the above picture. It was inspired by the Boho Chic look, while it's not completely BC (Boho Chic), It channels in those vibes. This outfit was actually very comfortable and suitable for a casual Sunday. What I did there was pair khaki with white and brown, and add random touches of colour.

-The cardigan is from Glassons,
-Jumpsuit from Doll House,
-Shoes are Kmart,
-Scarf from Gloss,
 -Long snake and blue bead necklace is from Colette,
-smaller triangle is from Lovisa,
-Rings from Lovisa,
-The snake and bar bracelet also from colette,
-Watch is Guess.

Now for my makeup, I wanted something a little different than the usual, so I did a subtle smokey bronze eye and my go to nude mauve lips.

-Eye shadow by BH cosmetics,
-Brows and lips are by Austarlis
-The lip colour is essence lipliner in mauve mixed with Velourlips Lun-Dun.
-Mascara is the lash flex from Rimmel
-Brown eyeliner also from Rimmel.
-Bronzer is the Hoola Bronzer by Benefit,
-Blush is a mix of Models prefer and Savvy blush in nude.
-Highlight by Bobbi Brown shimmer brick in Pink Quarts.
-Foundation is Models prefer in Ivory,
-Primer is the colour correcting one from Almay.

I have linked some similar items if you would like to get this outfit and look for yourself.

Haute hippie vest
485 AUD - marissacollections.com

Anna Scholz playsuit jumpsuit
170 AUD - houseoffraser.co.uk

Zimmermann lined ankle boots
515 AUD - zimmermannwear.com

Neiman Marcus zip bag
115 AUD - lastcall.com

Guess jewelry
185 AUD - amazon.com

Boho style jewelry
10 AUD - beyondtherack.com

H M woven scarve
7.47 AUD - hm.com




I have to say, I had a great day today, despite the rain.
Until the next post.

Nano Xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hijab

Best Face Mask ever!

Terracotta Snake bite!