2015 NEW YEAR RESOLUTION/ Welcome


Hello to anyone reading this, my first blog post of 2015, I would firstly like to acknowledge the awesomeness that was 2014. I had a great year in 2014, major ups and downs, I gave birth to my beautiful baby girl, started my masters at University and celebrated my 1st year wedding anniversary. That being said, I feel like I did not accomplish all that I wanted to that year due to some circumstances, so, I decided that 2015 is going to be my year. It will be the year where I will accomplish many things, Inshallah. 

I have started this blog, in hopes that it will be able to keep me organised and formally tie me to my words, as well as it being an inspiration to someone else. I hope to be able to help someone somehow through my words, actions and posts. 

A new beginning, a clear view and a fresh start starts now. 

So now, my goals/ resolution for 2015 are as follows: 

1- Be more organised

2- Start Youtube/blog

3- Eat healthy 

4- Get creative often 

5- Strengthen faith

6- Inspire someone

With that aside, I would like to officially welcome you all (however may you be) to my official blog, where I hope to be able to find the time to post at least once-twice a week. Stay tuned for my first formal YouTube video. 
Thanks for stopping by and reading.

Nano~xX





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Hijab

Best Face Mask ever!

Terracotta Snake bite!